Thursday, December 10, 2009

Currently listening to: Day Old Hate by City in Colour

Ha! wow! I guess you don't never realize how much people do really care about what is going on in your life. Technology has made communication so easy, with calling and texting and email. The funny thing is that even though things are so easy it is still too hard for some people. I went through and deleted over half of my facebook friends. Basically I deleted people who I never talk to or I hardly know, as well as people who I text or call rather than talk to them on facebook.
I didn't really think that many people would notice. I had one friend email me and tell me that she missed facebook stalking me, considering she is the greatest girl ever I added her again. :]
Then I got people requesting to be my friend again. Like people who when I see in person they don't even say hi to me usually or if they do that is the total extent of our conversation. That or people who seriously never talk to me on facebook.

I just find it funny. We care so much about what people are doing but we don't actually want to be a part of their lives.

Random thought: That is as lame as people who talk about God and how much they love him and they go to church and what not yet they don't want to be a part of what He is doing.
Crazy...



I just finished organizing more photos then you can shake a stick at. I feel like I did something. Even if I didn't organize them that well.
Tomorrow Ania and I are going Christmas shopping. Should be quite a day..
Good night. :]




No comments: