Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm trying to make a move completely away from Facebook and on to this blog.
These are the quotes I had as my favorites on my facebook; Just thought I would share them.

"Note to self: Google Death Star."

"Life is a hypocrite If I can't live it the way it moves me."
-Christopher Fry

"Shared laughter creates a bond of friendships. When people laugh together, they cease to be young and old, teacher and pupils, worker and boss. They become a single group of human beings."
- W. Lee Grant

"We are perishing for want of wonder, not for want of wonders." -G.K. Chesterton-


History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill


Its not the critic who counts,
not the man who points out how that strong man stumbles,
or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best know in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who never know neither victory nor defeat.
-Teddy Roosevelt


"As unto the bow the cord is, so unto the man is woman:
Though she bends him, she obeys him;
Though she draws him , yet she follows;
Useless each without the other"
H.W. Longfellow


If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-J.R.R Tolkien

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein

i see that you like to chew..how about chewing- ON MY FIST!!
-Kung Fu panda

Don't you know the golden rule?
Those who have the gold, make all the rules.
-Aladdin


I'm almost a great uncle too....My nephew is 11.
-Mikey


" I'm gonna have 6 boys, It's gonna be like Malcolm in the middle meets George of the Jungle." -me


"Aunt Hanna, Turkey got hit by a car. He's dead. He is in the garbage now"
-Lilly

Little gymnast- "Miss Hanna, What's you last name?"
me-"Guess"
Jenny- "it's something you drink in the morning....well you probably don't drink it but your parents probably do."
Little gymnast- "Is your last name alcohol?"

Ania while watching Band of Brothers-
"I would take that liquor to the concentration camps and be like "Drink up me hearties!"'

"I wanna be a caboose when I grow-up" -Meredith

:]




-Enjoy-

No comments: