Friday, December 11, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas.

How do I even sum up today??
Today Ania and I had made plans to do some christmas shopping. We wanted to get out early. I have not been able to get up early lately at all. I'm not even kidding. Getting up before 10 is quite a feat for me. So I set 3 alarms for myself. An 8:30, 9, and 9:30.
I turned off the first one once it went off, the same with the second. Then Ania called my house so my mom called to me to come get the phone. I was up then.

I got my work done and headed to Ania's.
Shopping was a great time. I had alittle trouble accomplishing my goal though. I was all over the place today, as Niels would say" You are such a Ferret".
It was the funniest thing. I would go into a store to look for a gift for my dad, next thing I know I was on my way to the dressing room with an arm full of clothes, then we would get back on track and 3 minutes later we somehow had found our way to the shoes or something like that. After stopping at 3 stores I got into the car and realized that I hadn't bought any gifts yet.
It only got more intense as the day went on. At one point I was driving and I made a comment to Ania about how I thought I had spit my gum out at least twice yet I was still chewing it.
Then we were walking into Jewel to get dog food. We were almost in the store when I realized I was holding a cup. I was like "why am I holding a cup? I don't remember grabbing it.
Then Ania was like "I thought you threw that cup away already."

I am pleased to say that the day was an overall success. I got some gifts. I got a frame for my sketch. (Honey stepped on the glass for the original frame and broke it)
I got Honey a harness, which is so adorable. I also got to play with a little English Bulldog puppy in a pet store. Cutest thing ever.

Then I went to Ania's and hung out for a little while. While I was there I told Ania that I wanted to see some treasures. That I felt like she should randomly hand me a box of treasures to look through. So she brought out some shoe boxes of pictures. It was great to see pics form the last few years of me living here. It was also so funny to see pics of people from years back before I knew them. I opened one envelope of pictures and pulled out the stack to come face to face with a pic of Anthony R. close up with basically an afro. I about died laughing.

The rest of my night isn't really worth talking about.
I'm off to snuggle my bull dog. :]
Missions Trip meeting tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments: