Sunday, January 10, 2010

forgive my tired and pointless thoughts.

Currently taking in: IHOP prayer room live feed.
http://ihop.org/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000058181

Last night I went to resonate. It was a local worship night that my friend Dan invited me to. At first I wasn't planning on going, but once I got home from the missions meeting in the city I just felt like I should go. I had been praying all day for God to really speak to me and make me sensitive to His voice and the leading of the spirit. I did end up going. I left me house with only a general idea of where it was taking place and thanks to Dan's help I made it there in time. It was so incredible.
The holy spirit really showed up. It was such a great an cleansing time. my friend Kimberly also really got touched, so got totally drunk in the spirit and was laughing for like a half hour after it was over. She is so cute!
It was great catching up again. I hadn't seen her in months. After we went to some friends house because some of Kimberly's friends from Elgin were there at the house. We didn't stay long. We got there too late and found everybody engaged in a game so we sat back and just chilled for a while.
I took Kimberly home and just hung out there until way to late. Dan pulled out this book on the Titanic to show me because there was a guy from Ireland mentioned in the book with my same last name. He thought maybe we were related.... It is very possible.
I didn't get home until after 1.

This morning I had CPR re-certification for work. I feel that it was 4 hours well spent. I am so glad that I am refreshed on it. I could just imagine one of my gymnasts going un-conscious and needing rescue breathing or CPR.
The rest of my day was un eventful really. I came home and had to clean up dog mess first thing. Then I took a long and glorious nap. Best thing ever. After that my family went to my brothers house for dinner. We feasted on turkey and gravy and flat bread. It was a great meal. Lilly and I went over some French words for a few minutes then we came home. I have been doing nothing special since being home.



Greatest quote today.
This took place while we were eating.
Lilly:"Dad used to be in your tummy grandma,
And I was in moms.....and Milo used to be in...........Grandpa's tummy."
It was just random considering no mention of tummies or babies had been made during dinner.


Im so tired. I'm going to go to bed. Night

No comments: