Saturday, January 9, 2010

Currently listening to: David Crowder Band -Heaven came down.


I seem to be having trouble finding my desk under all the papers and books. I should probably finish filling out my application for VCOM. It is probably best that I get that sent in soon just in case I don't get accepted. Part of me (The part that hates this cold weather) still isn't sure if I should apply to the schools in Tennessee and Houston.
"Lord please speak into this situation. Tell me where to go and what to do."


I just got back a few hours ago from a missions trip meeting in the city.
( Have you ever been somewhere and just couldn't stop wondering what
God was doing there and how much you want to go back to that place and meet God
there and do His work? That happens to me all the time when I am Chicago.)
I'm running off of too few hours of sleep.
I wish I didn't have to miss work today. I hope my classes went well.
I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!

No comments: