Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Had a quiz in lab, my extensive note taking payed off. (open note quiz)
Forgot my lab manual today. Had to share with the guy next to me.
I love my bio class and lab.

I feel so stupid about it still. I really need to do well with classes this semester so messing up on little things bothers me. I noticed something funny about myself today. I don't feel like I get along with girls very well. I have like anxiety problems around them I get so nervous and like can't move very gracefully. I guess I just don't feel very feminine, It seems like the things that are feminine about me are thing that can be trained into a person. Grace can be trained into someone to some extent.

Goal for thur (Tomorrow I sit next to a guy in class so I'm not worried) Be graceful, the whole time, wear something cute.

Well I'm off to work.

No comments: