Monday, January 25, 2010

verses to ponder.........

17 For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begin first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous is scarcely saved, where shall the ungodly and sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them also that suffer according to the will of God commit their souls in well-doing unto a faithful Creator.

1 peter 4:17-19



In a culture and lifestyle when judgment is looked on with a disapproving eye, it is hard to think about judgment at all.
It is hard to think of God as a judge. We think so much about Him as our savior, friend and Father. It is just a kind of hard thing to me.
I don't want to talk to people about Christ and have it sound like, "This is my Best Friend, Umm yeah He is pretty much judging you, like ALL THE TIME!"

Ha no thank you. I have had friends that judged alot and I would never have thought of telling people that my friend was judging them. I know I can't compare God and man. I just need a new way of looking at it I guess.
Lord change my mind set.

No comments: