Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ok I know, I did promise that for those of you wiling to take the time to read my blog I would provide stalking worthy information to make up for the lack of it on my facebook.
So here is the latest. I have to be brief because not only is it getting late and I am so tired, but I also have a math quiz to study for.
Big news!! I talked to a Lady (Karen) from VCOM (Vineyard College of Missions) in Boise Idaho on Monday. In case yo are one of the few ppl who don't know, this is the school I have been wanting to go to for the last few years to study medical missions. So anyways, I talked to Karen last Monday and it looks like I am officially going to be moving to Idaho this fall. Classes start the first week of Sept. They are looking for housing for me now and possible job opportunities. She also said that I do not need to get a car there because a bike or scooter with suffice for the school year. It seldom snows and does not get below freezing. I am so excited. She also said that there are a bunch of coffee shops that may be possible employment options. I am so excited!!!
Well that is all for now. I have to go study. I spent all weekend celebrating birthdays, so I need to get back to reality now.
night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA!! I will leave another comment after I have processed all of that.

Anonymous said...

(I wrote a nice comment earlier, but I closed the window before posting it and didn't even realize it until now. So here is my best recreation) Ok, I have processed it. WHOA! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! It's so awesome that God showed you the path He wants you to go on so early in life. I used to want to go into medical missions, back when I wanted to be a medical doctor. God has led me away from that profession though. So I guess I will live that dream vicariously through you :). It's encouraging to see someone so confidently pursue what they believe God wants for them. Be ready to accept all of the twists, turns and curve-balls that will be thrown in along the way! God has a great plan for you and this is only one of the steps. Never forget, His plan is far better than any plan we can come up with for the future. I can't wait to see how God is going to use you! WOOT! You are awesome.

P.S. If you decide you want to get a scooter, a friend of mine was just telling me about some and they are relatively cheap, especially in the long run. Really good mpg and you can find a good one for less than $1500.