Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 days before my birthday! The irony of my life




So I did it again. I dis located my knee cap. I did it at work this time, trying to do a skill that is so simple. I landed wrong and popped my knee cap out of place. This time was worse though because I rolled onto my back and looked at my knee and through my pants I saw that my knee cap was pushed to the side, so I hit it on the side to pop it into place. I then had to finish teaching my class, then a coworker taped to cold packs to it and I taught my last class. By the end of that last class (1 hour) It was so swollen I couldnt walk. I had to limp to the floor sit and wait for the parents and my students to leave so I could look at it. It was huge!! Jenny (my co worker) had to call my parents to come pick me up. Not a tear was shed while I was at work. I dont even think my last class knew I was really hurt. ha! I ended up getting wheeled out of the gym on a wheel chair. I'm now laying in bed. E-mailing my professors about class tomorrow and believing God for a healing so that I can still go to Celtic fest for my birthday this weekend. Wanna see some pics???
My left knee is obviously the one. It is just red from me icing it.

No comments: