Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Am I the only one feeling this? This anticipation.
That something is really close. I don't know what it is but it is close. I don't feel like I have much time. I'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing coming but it is something. It's like I am waiting for the absolute threshold to finally be reached and something to trigger. I feel like I need to prepare but I don't know what I am preparing for. Does anyone else feel it? Or is it as I always thought it might be? I don't even know anymore about it. All I know is that if God is on my side than that is all I need.



btw I started typing up more Ireland pages. I got distracted though so it will be a little while yet.

2 comments:

Joshua Boyd said...

I know that feeling all too well! This summer has been like that. Something is supposed to/going to happen. I don't know when or where or what. But I have an idea. I always get this feeling before big change, planned or unplanned.

Hanna said...

Yeah this summer it's so strong. I feel like I should be in the biggest hurry ever but no one around me will let me hurry. It's crazy.
Glad you now what I am talking about.