Friday, July 9, 2010


Earlier this week It worked out perfectly to see my best friend of 14 years. I hadn't seen her since we were 15. We met up in millenium park on what was the busiest day I have ever seen in the city (monday the 5th). She and two other friends were driving down to Nashville and happened to be spending the day in the city. I spent the night (july 4th) and part of the next day with Han then met up with Julie in Millennium park. She then came over the next day (July 6th) after skydiving at the place a few miles from my house.
The 3 of us girls walked to Dairy Joy. I got the saddest excuse for a dipped cone that melted all over the table and even a drip of it got onto my shirt. grrrrr. We then got caught in a sudden down pour that we had to walk home in. After drying off we sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and talking. These girls are so cute. I really liked them and it was good to see that my best friend has some really great other friends.
The next morning I had to work so I only had a few minutes with them all before rushing out the door to the Y. Hopefully I can go visit Julie before moving to Idaho.




No comments: