Thursday, September 16, 2010

All dressed up with nowhere to go







Pretty much describes today. I wore my new yellow dress today and found that the gladiator sandals I bought with my dad when he was here are a perfect match for the dress. I wish I had done much more worth talking about. ha
I went for a bike ride. Then took "Baby" out and about to learn some of the other streets in the area. I stopped off at an athletic center to see if they were hiring and they said only personal trainers. I'm not sure how qualified I am for that. It started getting busy so I went home, because my scooter isn't tagged and I don't even have a license to drive it at this point. ha
I tried calling on my starbucks app but the manager wasn't in yet again today, so tomorrow I will call. I filled out an online app for Hastings Books' barista position. I'm not gonna lie I don't remember the last time I had this much free time to sit around. I have played like 20 inline games of scrabble. This is ridic. I would go out and try to meet people, but the area I live in isn't so helpful for that. All that is around me is businesses.
Brenda's mom went to rehab today. I guess she is walking a bit with a bunch of help. Brenda said that her mom isn't quite the same mentally though anymore. Brenda doesn't seem to think her mom will last much longer. :[
It's kind of a crazy time for me to have arrived here.




Bahaha look at Ziggy!!

1 comment:

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

wish you could have seen my face when i saw the pictures!!! i sucked in my breath too, like a gasp! please model. you rock. i miss you terribly. you know what would go perfect with that outfit & your face!?! a nosering (: