Wednesday, September 15, 2010

updates from the land of potatoes:




I'm sitting on the couch eating a choco taco and watching The Devil Wears Prada.
I just got back from my job interview at Dick's Sporting Goods. I have no idea how it went, to be honest. I'm hoping for the best. When I got out of my interview I got sucked in by the Maurice's which was conveniently placed right there. See the shirt I am wearing in the pic ^^ well I bought that, along with a super cute yellow belted dress!! SOOOO cute! I have a serious problem with that store, so much cute stuff.
I took Baby and he did a good job getting me there and back. He seemed a bit stressed when I tried taking him above 50mph. I was so proud that I took Baby out to get ice cream after. SO I got a choco taco and some other random Oreo thing. Now Baby gets to take a break. Once I got home I called a bunch of places which I had taken applications in to last week. Most of them were going through applications and said it would be a week or so before I would hear anything.

So here I sit for now. Maybe I will sketch a bit. I spent yesterday dong some sketching.





It didn't take me all day to do that. I did some other stuff too. I vacuumed, worked out a little, and playing Chess against the Computer.



I have finished my first week of school and I'm pretty sure I love it.
My teacher is a paramedic/ firefighter who spent a number of years in the navy as a core-man. So take all of the characteristics typically associated with all of those occupations and combine it into one person. That is my teacher. He is fun though. If he were any different I would be sleeping through the class. There are mostly guys in the class with a few girls. It is still in that awkward stage where no one talks before or after class. That won't last though.

No comments: