Monday, September 20, 2010

Im not going to lie to you, I have had a hard time sleeping the last few weeks. Saturday night was the first night that I remember sleeping well. I went to be at 9 something last night cause I was exhausted and irritated, I only slept for an hour before I was awake and could sleep no more. SO I got up and spent the next 3 hours or so reading on the couch. Because of my problem sleeping last night, I didn't get up until 11:30 or so. Once I was up and showered I ate some breakfast. Went out and checked baby's oil so I could leave. AS soon as I opened the garage door Ziggy and Booboo came out of no where and booked it out of the garage and down the street. I came the closest I have in months to running in order to catch those dogs. I still can't figure out how to run. I don't remember how, and I am a bit scared that my leg will give out if I try.
After capturing and returning the dogs I took off on Baby. I stopped at a number of places to see if they were hiring. No such luck. Everywhere was excepting apps but not necessarily hiring. I was about to give up, but I figured I should stop into one last place. "Five Guys" restaurant. Pretty much it is a greasy grill where the servers where paper hats and there are giant boxes of opened peanuts in the middle of the room. I asked if they were hiring and a guy there came up and starting asking me all sorts of questions. He seemed interested. So he gave me an app and said that he would prob have someone give me a quick interview once I am done. So I filled it out and the guy went to get one of his managers. THe manager and I started talking and he asked me the typical questions then he started asking me to rate my multitasking abilities on a rate of 1 to 10. My first question was is 10 good or bad? ha
Then I told him its pretty good cause I was a gymnastics coach. Then he asks me about my work ethic. Again it is pretty good, I told him I have had teachers and bosses tell me in the past it was good. Then he asked me "If you could be any superhero who would it be?"
I asked if I could pick a power instead. He said I could. I ended up going with being Storm cause she is awesome.
I asked him what he would pick, big shocker here, he picked Superman. haha
The manager I was talking to then said I would probably be getting another phone call for another interview. I told him, I have a completely empty schedule so I would be happy to come in and work 3 hours if that is all he needed. SO we will see.

SO yeah that is my story for you. Of course I had to text Pete and Brenda right away to tell them I got an interview on the spot. ha

No comments: