Thursday, October 28, 2010

Got a flu shot today

Training at the gym is officially over. I wish I could say that I felt totally cool and ready, but I don't. I feel better than I did before though. I got to spot some boys gymnastics today. I LOVE LOVE spotting. I learned to spot front tucks on the trampoline along with swings into an inverted hangs on the rings. It is a very different things spotting boys gymnastics though. I also forgot what it was like to have someone teach you to spot things and then watch you. It is nerve racking. I am used to winging it if I don't know how to spot a skill. So far it has been correct with spotting but it is a weird thing to go through again.


Any who.... I am stalling on my EMT homework right now. I am reading the chapter on Obstetrics and Gynecology. After sitting through my teachers lecture on the chapter tues night I think I will pass on having kids of my own for a LONG WHILE!!! (I know my mom is going to email me about this and be like "having a child is beautiful and one of the most amazing things in your life, and some stuff like that.) I think my teacher's lecture could keep rabbits from reproducing. He went as far as to compare a placenta with a steak or wet pizza! GAG!!! I asked him what kind of steak he was eating.
I just can't understand why people would go to school to just deliver babies.
My teacher did say one things that made me not mind learning it. He said that he likes going on calls where he has to deliver babies because that is a call where everyone is happy in the end, for the most part that is.

Now that I have wasted a bunch of time on that it is time to move on to the next order of business. Hannah Montana. Yes that is right. I need to get my hands on something that is unmistakeably a Hannah Montana get up. I have to work until close on Halloween and thought I minus well dress up. So I picked Hannah Montana because my name is Hanna and people will love that.
So I am wondering if Hanna is an uncommon name in Idaho because so many people have remarked on my name being a cool name or something like that as if it were a rare name. People here though have crazy names, like that the Y all the girls I coached were Kileys or Kaileys or Ally, or Olivias, or Emilys. Here they are all crazy names that I can't even remember because I wouldn't even know how to spell the names. I work with people whose names are all similar, there Chantelle, charlene, and shawna (tonight was here last night, I am taking over her classes). Then at Hastings it is like My Big Fat Greek Wedding hastings edition. We have two Nikis in the cafe alone, then there is a manager named nicky and then a few Nicks in the bunch. I just don't know anymore.
This is truly the end of my ranting.

GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Erhart said...

I definately was laughing when I read this. And reading this and realizing what I am missing out on for the moment, made me seriously miss my rare Hanna (and there is more to your rarity than just a sea of names in Idaho;]). Love you!

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

a fews things about this post...

1. your new background makes me feel happy and warm.

2. like jessica, i laughed while reading this

3. if you are going to be Hanna Montana you have to nod your head and shake your hips like yeah...to make it worth while.

4. i still vote Silk Spectre, but i realize that may be alil too inappropriate for hastings... so you will just have to come home for halloween. which is the most logical thing to do in a situation like this.