Wednesday, October 27, 2010

opening 3 mornings in a row is tough stuff. THis morning I did not want to get up at all. When I got to work (after stopping at Starbucks. SHH.... dont tell) two of the managers were there and told me that they had been there all night. I one had to stay until noon also. What a trooper.
This morning was so slow. No one came in until after 9 and even when they did start coming in it was only a few.

Luckily I don't have to work at the cafe at all tomorrow. One guy who has come in for coffee the last few mornings was sad when I told him that I wasn't opening tomorrow. He came in and was all like "I was waving at you this morning. Did you see me?" haha.
I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow, and study. I do have to coach tomorrow night though. (I coach tonight, I'm not sure how well I am going to do at this point.)
I also requested off for my trip to the mid-west in early Dec. Hopefully I get the time off. If not I will be so so so upset.

No comments: