Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Heard back from Compassio. :D :D
They are going to send me an application.
They said that at first they have you do a bit of everything, then they will find a fit for you personally. They also said that a nurse has just joined the team and is planning some things so working with her would be a place for me i guess.
This is so exciting. Depending on how much it costs I may be in Thailand this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing I took a 2nd job. I need the money.
btw I am scheduled to work 28 hours at the cafe next week. So coaching and coffee combined equals 36 hours. (almost full time by Ill standards)


I'm going to study and eat lunch now. I didn't realize that we had more lecture at school tonight instead of our usual tues night skills, so I am really far behind on reading.

No comments: