Sunday, October 17, 2010

the theme of the weekend is the book of Romans

SO here is a little update. Amber is still here. :]]]]
We went to church this morning and it was great! Love that church. THe pastor is super chill but so full of God's love. It is a total hippie church.
We then went to this awesome bagel place that a customer from work told me about. We got our bagels and an Americano with a vanilla shot and sat in the grass for a mini picnic.







We went to downtown after that and walked around. We hit up anthropology and urban outfitters, and a resale book store where I had to resist buying a C.S. Lewis book.
We walked to the captial building after and sat on the top of the steps and talked of great things.

There was a BBQ for mission medic students and alumni tonight.We talked about the trips coming up in the spring. There are two trips; one to Zimbabwe and one to SOuth America. I'm not sure which trip I will go on. Depends on a couple other things.
SO if anyone reading this wants to donate money to me for a trip to do medical work in remote villages of the rain forest, or help with AID prevention and clinic work in Africa then please contact me.

The trip to Africa will be over 3 grand. I have so many possible trip this spring I don't know how I am going to fund them. I guess I will just be working ALOTTTT and saving everything.

It looks like there are a bunch of possible long term work for me to do once I am done here. Can't wait to see where I end up. I truly love it here right now. Really really I do!


That is an update for now. Let me know if you want to help in any way possible. I would really appreciate prayer!
:]

1 comment:

beka said...

Mmmm. :) The picnic sounds amazing.
Well, so does everything else. :)