Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dear Angus and Julia Stone; you write the most fantastic music EVER!!!! I want to jump into a pool of your music and swim for hours. :))))))
Started reading the new Cecelia Ahrens book tonight. I read it out loud so Amber could enjoy it too. :]
Thanks mom for making us kids read out loud when we were younger. It is a dying art but a great skill. I love you and hope Dubai is treating you well. I check my email like a billion times a day in the hopes that there will be a message there from you.

Amber and I went to the mall today and had a fantastic time about it. We got some sushi after shopping. We got half a long roll of spicy tuna and the other half as a California roll. It cost us less then 8 dollars total and it was perfectly sized. :] Then we watched The Devil Wears Prada. Amber tried driving Baby, YAY!!! Then we did some reading. :]


TOmorrow we have church and then I think we are going to go enjoy down town Boise before heading to a cook out at Karen's house.

Its late now though and I would really rather sleep. Night!

1 comment:

beka said...

<3 the music... Angus and Julia Stone, I'm definitely going to look for more of them!