Monday, November 22, 2010

Alright!




Dear diary;

I closed at work last night so I didn't get home till almost midnight. I also cannot sleep right after getting home so I didn't go to bed till about 3 am.
Today I slept till noon! It was the best thing!!!!!
I woke up and chatted with Ania for a little while. Then Chantel (A fellow gymnastic coach at Gem State) called me and said that some of her classes were canceled, SOOOO we met up and went shopping. When I got to Burlington Coat Factory some guy in the parking lot tried to sell us a 3,000 dollar stereo system for 400 dollars. Too bad I'm not in to that. We shopped and had a marvelous time. Then she had to get to work for her night classes so we went our separate ways. I went to USBank with my Lord of the Rings box full of tips hoping that they would trade me for bigger bills. I have saved all my tips since I started my barista job. These tips are my Christmas shopping money now. :]
They cashed in my bills but told me I have to roll all the change.

I came home and showered and did a bit of studying along with figuring out some things with Brenda. We did skills at school tonight. It was alot of fun. We are all getting pretty comfortable around each other and just with the skills in general.
My group started out in the room with a bunch of dummys and other random equipment, that room is to go through things like CPR with and AED, airways stations, Traction splinting and the sort. Then we went to Medical assessments with Scott our teacher. We got done with that and had only trauma assessments left in the next room with Tom.
Super encouraging thing was Scott told us that he thought we were a really bright group and seem to know what is going on so he had us just hangout and either go to the stations room or watch the next group in the med assessment room and he would send the 3rd group to Trauma instead because they needed it more than we did. Made me feel good to know that we are doing well. I still feel like I have no idea what is going on sometimes. My group walked over to Sonic and froze our butts off in the wind waiting for our orders. It was really awesome.

Then Scott and Tom (Tom owns the school) decided that we would have a snow day tomorrow and just say that we went to school. Do you know what that means??? It means I have a day completely off from everything!!!! No work.....no school..... no commitments. Chantel and I are going to get Chinese in the morning-ish and then I think I will take the bus Downtown. Maybe with Pete, maybe by myself. I need to do some Christmas shopping and I know being downtown will make me very happy. Last time I was there it was for clinicals.
I guess it all depends on the weather. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: