Saturday, November 20, 2010

I think I earned the right to buy myself those shoes.

Passed my motorcycle skills test in spite of the snow (yes it snowed) and the fact that I had to get up pretty early for a work meeting, and it was FREEZING and I have been sick. It is done and I never have to worry about it again.
I need to just remember that I do best when I can go first. I guess it has always been that way for me. Maybe because I always seem to be the odd one out. I am the youngest, or the oldest or the tallest or whatever the case may be. I just can't allow myself to see others do things and then compare myself to them. Yes, I am talking about life in general.

I work til close tonight. Oh goodness.


18 days till vacation.

A month and 8 days until my EMT final. AHHH!!!!
I do not know if I am ready for that.

No comments: