Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HOORAY!!

Went to the Boise Vineyard free clinic today and started clinicals. Super fun. Seriously it was. The drive was a bit cold because the sun was still coming up over the mountains, but all in all it was a good time.
I got vitals on 7 people (I will admit not all of them were patients, but they were of varied ages and such.).
It was so fun. I may try to volunteer more often. I have to go back at some point soon and finish up with my last 3.
I really liked interacting with the people and just talking to them for those few minutes. YAY!
I remember a year or so ago I was beginning to truly hate people in general, but now I am being reminded of why I was that 4 year old who went door to door asking people to be my friends. People make me happy is why. I like being able to help them and laugh with them.


This one RN who I worked with was cute. She reminded me of my Grandma Carole.
She was a little quiet at first but then she warmed up to me and was so cute. SHe knew I needed vitals on more than the 3 patients I saw so she went around the clinic getting the other nurses and people working to let me take their vitals along with hers. Super cute!
YAY!
Now I'm so tired and I think I am going to nap before going to coach. 36 hours of work + school and clinicals= BRING IT ON!!!!

1 comment:

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

love the positive attitude! thatta girl!(: