Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is it sad that when my grandma asks me what I want for Christmas I can't think of anything. You would think that working in an entertainment store would give me a bunch of ideas. It hasn't.
I though about it all morning.....and I came up with the only gift I can thin kof at this point; A GIANT mug.
I had one before moving here but I left it and it was starting to chip anyway. It was my favorite though. It was big and blue and had snowmen on it. I carried it with me even in the summer. You would see me at church emptying the coffee airpots into it. :]
I love giant mugs. They are full of so much potential. You can drink stuff out of them, or eat out of them, or plant flowers in them, or store stuff in them.....ok I know I am stretching it a bit but I DO WHAT I WANNA.
Time to nap before going to coach. I will post once I get home maybe. I am so tired now, I had to open the cafe this morning. Its these 5am mornings that makes me wish I was a morning person.

2 comments:

beka said...

wow. i admire your fortitude.
and maybe your long cute ramble about huge coffeemugs was because 5am makes ya delirious. i know it would me. :D
<3

beka said...

p.s. yeah, lyd asked me what i want for christmas. i told her i like socks, coffee, and mugs.... LOL