Sunday, November 14, 2010

IM PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you know nothing else about you, you should know that I LOVE Lord of The Rings, and really the brilliance of Tolkien in general. I was super excited when I found some dvd collector boxes at Ross the other day for a great price I will honest that I got them mostly for the figures inside and not so much for the dvd's because I already have all the extended dvd's. I am going to give the dvd's to Jessica so we all win. I just need to find two copies of the Fellowship of the Ring so that Ania and Jessica can have the full set. Really though, look at how awesome these are. :]
I forgot thought about my no buying bulky things while I am here because moving them is going to be a pain potentially.







I cut one of my fingers trying to get this one out of the box. I was a bit surprised to hear myself saying "come on already (as I try to pull and wiggle it out of the box) I just want you out so I can hold you already." HAHA
Not only am I talking to myself but I am being all creepy about wanting to hold it. It has a power over me. hahaha

I'm just pretty excited about this, and I am a fan of looking at it is all.

No comments: