Saturday, November 13, 2010

< 3

I'm so proud of my momma. I don't know if you have been keeping up with her blog, (which really I am posting. I am relaying her emails onto it :] )
But she is so cute. She is hanging out with European women and taking belly dancing classes, and just being cute. LOVEEE!!!!!!!

***she looks stinking adorable here***
(In case you didn't know, my parents are living in Dubai now)




I can't wait to squeeze her, and my daddy and my babies in 25 freaking days!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy freaking tips. I made over 9 dollars in tips tonight. That is a record for me. :]

Brenda is home from surgery. There was a complication on her neck surgery...they had to amputate.............NOT!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Oh man it has been a long night.
She is still kickin' an has a huge well site of incision on her neck. Like 3 or 4 inches maybe. Her neck is really swollen too, but she said the pain is gone. SO all in all the surgery = success.
HUZZAH!!!!


I really need to get started on Christmas shopping. Oh and I need to show you some pics of the awesome LOTR stuff I got. I am super excited about it.

I also got to Skype with Jessica today for a few minutes. It made me so very happy. In case you were wondering I did LOVE IT!
hahaha

2 comments:

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

your mom is so cute! i can't believe she's taking belly dancing lessons! that's adorable!

blahh i miss you! with lots of exclamation points!

Jessica Erhart said...

That...is...awesome!
haha, I thought you'd love it or at least hoped you would":]