Friday, December 3, 2010

I had the absolute worst dream ever last night. Throughout the whole thing I felt totally helpless and I would not, could not believe it was actually happening. I don't remember ever feeling that lost and heartbroken. In the dream a certain guy (who will remain nameless, though I'm pretty sure it is no secret to anyone) had died, and at a very young age I might add. I don't remember how but everyone around me and even his family was confirming it. I refused to believe it. I have always viewed him as being kind of invincible not to mention the fact that he and I are obviously supposed to spend our futures together, whether or not the thought has even crossed his mind. Heaven knows it has crossed my mind, and dreams enough for the both of us. hehe
The whole time I couldn't get out of the dream and I was beginning to question if it was a dream.
I felt so helpless and alone and just angry. I really don't know why I am typing this at all. I guess I just need to get it out of my head. All I know is that he had best not die anytime soon if he knows what is best for him. ha

1 comment:

beka said...

I've had a couple dreams like that.
*shudder*