Saturday, December 4, 2010

This morning Brenda and I went to a christmas tea that Elen invited us to at the Boise Vineyard. Elen was hosting a table and invited us to sit at her table. Haha remember last year when I hosted a table at the christmas party?? Good times.

It was snowing yet again when we went on our way.






So we had tea and got served lunch, there was also some entertainment and a speaker. One of the area news caster ladies spoke. They also had a drawing that we entered before we even entered the sanctuary. I'm sure my parents can guess where this is going.
The food was good, and the entertainment was nice too. It was a bit odd for me because it was too loud to really talk to anyone, so I felt like I was at a dinner show sitting at a table with mostly strangers except for the few people I knew who were sitting anywhere but next to me.

When they did the raffle drawing instead of having us come to the front for our price they just called out names and attached that persons card to the gift and left it in the foyer.
THey called out so many names. I was starting to wonder if they were calling off all the people who hadn't won a prize. Anyways!!!!! I had my name called. haha
And guess what I won? It follows suit. I won a 50 dollar spa certificate. Feels like HInckley all over again. :]
Just thought my parents, if no one else, would find this funny.




I sure do miss my dog. TOOOO much!!!

No comments: