Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I have so much trouble sitting still.

    I'm so sick still that I cannot even eat.
     Brenda got me a burger from Five Guys today and I barely ate half of it.
    I did just finish taking a test online and somehow managed a 98% on it. I can't figure that out.
     I will admit that I had to check some of the answers in the book, but really??
     I should probably do some more studying instead of typing this.
    I will be honest in telling you that I really just want to lay down and watch a movie.
    I think I will go make tea and then decide from there.
                     BTW it has been in the high 30's to low 40's all day.I love this.

2 comments:

Jessica Erhart said...

Way to go! Lemme know how finals go.
btw, rum did help:]
Miss you already!

beka said...

Hey, 30-40 is awesome. It's 0 here.
Hmm. Tea sounds good.
Feel better soon, dear!