Thursday, December 23, 2010

I was dusting off this picture yesterday.

And looking at this picture.

  I sure do miss my girls. I would love to be eating a GIANT bowl of Thai noodles downtown with them right now. Don't get me wrong, I love being here so much... I just miss my girlies too.
       I wish I could bring them both here to this fantastic place with me. You have no idea how much more (to risk sounding like a Buddhist, I just lack better words) centered and balanced I feel since moving here.

                                                          Miss you Simon!
                                                         Miss you Han Alberto!!!

2 comments:

beka said...

just the other day i used that phrase with a friend. SO funny. but true, sometimes!! "centered" .... hehe:) it's just the phrase you're looking for.

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

Garfunkel, i almost cried at this one :/ seriously. i remember giving that picture to you last christmas, and how happy i feel when im with you! i miss you when you're gone... SO MUCH.