Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Medical Laboratory Technician maybe??



I'm researching possible medical professions I would like to do. I am leaning toward doing phlebotomy first and then hopefully becoming a Medical Laboratory Technician.

 I like the idea of putting on the sweet goggles and doing awesome experiments. SO FUN!!!  Bet you didn't know I had this nerdy side to me.

I also figure those are needed in any country (many countries won't let you in unless you have a degree that translates to work they need there.)

 I am going to look into a school that has a phlebotomy program. :]

  If nothing else works out I know Wabeno is looking for an EMT-B. haha

My uncle Lee already contacted me and asked when I would be moving there to take that job. He also offered to let me live in their basement. hehehe cute fest!!!


1 comment:

beka said...

so i confess...i googled phlebotomy because i couldn't remember what it meant you'd be doing. heh.
forgive me dear lady.
:D
it's fascinating.
whatever floats your boat! you'll be awesome at it, i know you will!