Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So I just dropped my phone...into a cup of coffee!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Also to make things more complicated, it is snowing here, and by snowing I mean really snowing. IT has been snowing non-stop since yesterday afternoon. They are having record breaking snow fall here in the valley. Oh goodness!!!!!!!!
So I am trapped in my house. I am supposed to coach tonight, but I am not driving in this. I don't care if I am supposed to be there, I have made that mistake of driving in to coach and ended up in the ditch on my way home.
I have my phone in a bag of rice and I am hoping that will suck the moisture out. If not I know the phone is insured so I can probably get a replacement one or activate my mom's old phone that she send with me here just in case. The crazy thing is that I had a feeling something was going to happen to my phone anytime soon. I was just thinking that i need to write any new numbers into my phone book so that I have them. Of course, I didn't get around to it.




FOr some good news, I had a chance to play the Violin today. It was a good time. :]

No comments: