Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today one of my managers told me I can't wear my mocassins to work anymore because they look too much like slippers. :[
The only requirements are that I they can't be backless or toe-less. I can think of slippers that meet those requirements.
I worked till a bit after 5 then walked to school from work. It took me about 20 min to walk the distance. I totally rocked my trauma assessment. I even got to apply a tourniquet to a dummies leg. I am still convinced that saying "Bring it on!" to a situation really makes you more alert and ready to go.
My med assessment wasn't too shabby either. I fly out in 8 hours. I am so excited that I am shaking. Maybe my room is just freezing???? Maybe it is.
I am not looking forward to being back in the mid-west cold weather. It is in the 30's and 40's here. Almost warm enough for my scooter. If I didnt have class tonight I would have driven it to work. It just is too cold by the time class gets out. there was actually quite a bit of motorcycle driving going on while I was walking to school.

1 comment:

beka said...

cheers to you for rocking the assessments!!
Awesome, dear:)