Friday, January 28, 2011

Fridays

 Today I spent a day having adventures with COurtney. She picked me up after she got off work. We went downtown and got some coffee at the flying M.  I couldn't decide what to get...I hate how indecisive I can be at times. I ended up going with a mocha with coconut. It was great! The barista there even made some foam art on  our drinks. I want to learn how so badly.
       We got our coffees and sat outside for a while watching a bicycle cop write a ticket for a car parked in front of the cafe. We then walked on to find a place for breakfast. We split a "skillet" at a small diner we found. THen we headed out for tea. Her mom had come into town and was having tea at a local..well..tea house. It was fun.
 They had the cutest tea pots ever. Like the ones you find all over China town. :]
 Would you look at those cute cups?!!!??!?!?! I love them.


This cool tree was outside of the tea place.  That cage looking thing on the side was shaped like a heart. SO neat.


 After tea it seems only right that we stop by a bead store. It was glorious!
So many beads. I found some really cute charms and beads that I already have great plans for. My bill was under 2 dollars.
:]


  This was only like a 3rd of the store. There were so many beads. I was almost overwhelmed! I really like beads.


     The cute thing about Courtney is that like me she will  say things like "do you want to swing with me?" and I obviously do, so we went and found swings.  Then we wanted icecream or such, so we went and got ice cream. I wish more people were that chill. Just able to do what you want to do. We drove along listening to Simon and Garfunkel which was conveniently already in her car stereo. It was a good day.

 Once I got home, I went over to the neighbors house for dinner along with Brenda and her mom. I wasn't planning on going but Brooklynn came over and sat on my bed all cute like and asked me to come over, so I did. haha
 Dinner was yummy.
 Brooklynn and I snuggled a little before dinner. She has a huge bed, and I was super sleepy.
I am still super sleepy and am typing this pretty much out of a feeling of obligation.
     I'm sorry if you can tell that my heart is not in this post nearly at all.
        

No comments: