Friday, January 28, 2011

now an update

Busy last few days. Great last few days!
     My internet has not been reliable so blogging fell to the bottom of my priority list.
 Let's see what has happened.....
      Wednesday was my day off. I drove around and took care of some errands. A while back I had a box full of coins from my tip jar that I finally got around to rolling and taking to the bank on Wednesday.
 I also wandered into a Christian book store and walked out with this adorable mug that was surprisingly on sale. I love it!
   I know, I know, I have a problem with buying mugs, but before you think bad of me you need to know that my blue one (the one that my last cell phone plunged to its death within) has become chipped and somehow lost it's lid. I fear it got thrown away.
     I also bought the book "Crazy Love" which so many people have made mention of. I bought it to participate in a book study at Gary and Elen's house on WEdnesday nights.
I bought the book, came home and read it while I cooked lunch, printed out support letters,  then headed out for the book study.

 
Thursday I worked and naturally had school.
Near  the end of my shift a manager came back to cafe and started going over with grand rearranging ideas with me. So by the time I left the cafe was a complete construction zone. I am going to be so lost during my shift tomorrow. I just remembered that I am working 9 hours tomorrow. Goodness.
 I came home and put together a hearty meal. I was so hungry and just wanted something that would not be full of preservatives.

I absolutely love bell peppers all fried up in a pan with minimal seasoning.
     It was just what I needed.
  At school we talked about COPD and Asthma along with listening to lung sounds.
  Some class mates and I hit up BWW for boneless wing night after. It was really a great time. I love laughing with people. I feel so blessed since moving here. I am surrounded with some of the best sorts of people.
 We ate some wings, chatted about who knows what, and I cracked way too many cheesy jokes.

No comments: