Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yes, we have no banana's........

        currently listening to : please speak well of me, by the Weepies                  
                                                  Today at school we had "the talk"........................
                                                      And this is a photo of how it happens........
                                   
                                                                Tuberculosis that is.
                                                          Very nasty disease you know.
                                                What did you think I was talking about??
                                    Get your mind where it should be, and that is on saving lives!
                  
                   I think that after 4 months of living in Idaho it is only fitting that I post a pic of a potato.
                             Would you believe it is I told you that these are not actual potatoes???
                                                     They are in fact Ice cream. :] 
                                                    Ice cream covered in Cocoa.
                                               This is mine, complete with all the fixings.
                                        Hot fudge, whipped cream, and almonds. MMMMMM....
                                       A class mate made these and brought them into class tonight.
                                              I daresay it was the best potato I have ever tasted!

                                  I also got this calender today at work. It was on sale for $2.99.
          I love Van Gogh, and I figure if nothing else, I can in the future frame some of the prints in it.
                                                          Cannot beat the price.

 *  Did you know Iron and Wine's new album came out today?????  As soon as it makes its way to Panda, it is mine.

  * My class mate Manaal, whom I sit next to, told me today that I should go into Graphic design. SHe said this after seeing me doodle in my notebook during class.   It makes me feel good to hear her say that. I have been practicing abstract designs since my Design 1 class (gosh, how long ago was that? 2 years maybe) because that was almost impossible for me then. I guess my practice is paying off. Will I go into design in the future? No. Will I keep practicing? Definitely.


 That is all for now. I should very much like to finish this book so I can start another.
 

1 comment:

beka said...

oh. my. gosh.
WHY did you have to post the pic of that lovely potato?!?!? what wonderful tasty torture!! i'm currently avoiding sugar and dairy because it totally aggravate sickness. blech.

ahhh, iron and wine!! ♥