Saturday, January 29, 2011

How on earth am I so awake right now??

Today upon waking up and eating breakfast, it was decided that a new puzzle would be started.
Brenda and her mom decided on a 1000 piece one. and they would let me help with this one. I usually don't work on the puzzles that are started in the house.
   Let me explain why with a story. There was a puzzle started here a month or so ago, it took weeks to be completed, I came home from my EMT tests and upon passing I decided to celebrate by doing that same puzzle. I did the puzzle without even looking at the picture on the box, It took me 2 hours. 
That is why I just look on at a distance usually.
This 1000 piece puzzle is hard though.
   So I worked on the puzzle fora little while, and read before going to work at 3. I worked from 3-close. SO like almost 9 hours. It was a really good day at work. It went really fast.
That is really what I did with my day. There is not much you can do in a day if you work for 9 hours of it.
   I am starting to yawn now. Time to snuggle into my bed and read.
 Brenda is a goof ball and is up watching tennis at 1am.
SO funny.


 Night friends

1 comment:

beka said...

i did a 100 piece puzzle with the little kiddos anna watches. a dinosaur one:)
1000 is huge!!