Thursday, January 20, 2011

Medical phobias are just fun sometimes!

 I just got a great text message
"hey I though of you today! we talked about pulmonary embolism."-Jess
    hahahahahaha! I guess I should explain, I have developed a few medical phobias through the course of EMT school.
One is Pulmonary embolisms, along with inter-cranial pressure. (especially the thought of your brain hemorrhaging through your basal skull :O)
 I like that now people thing of me when they hear of these medical emergencies.
 I cannot wait to see what Jessica's phobias will be as she continues on through her nursing program.
  

2 comments:

beka said...

bwahahahahhaha!
*that's sarcam* ^^

inter cranial pressure, huh?
shudder.

Joshbdev said...

I think of you when I think of a brain expanding down someones back.

Also, thats gross.

(However, when I think about you I don't necessarily think of the brain expanding. its one way you see)