Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dance Dance

We had this crazy hail storm yesterday. It hailed for a few minutes and then started snowing right after. Then about a half hour later the sun came out and melted all the snow and hail.  Bizarre weather much???

                      This is a picture from my bedroom window of the hail coming down.

                            I ran outside to snap a few pictures right before it started snowing.
                                           It looks like I am standing in a bunch of dippin dots.




              Last night Shekinah and I tried out a new dance studio called Heirlooms.
                    They have open dance salsa on Wed. nights starting at 10 and it is only 3 dollars.                           I even curled my hair for the occasion. 


      


The group there was much smaller, but that just meant that you got to dance with different dancers, and some of them very good. 


 Alot of the guys also made sure to teach you  while dancing, which takes things to a whole new level.
 It helps you get to know your partner so much better.


    It was just good practice, not to mention alot of fun, obviously!


I cannot wait for my sister to get here and go dancing with us.


                       
                         This was my poor attempt of taking a picture of Shekinah and Gama dancing.

   THis studio also offers a bunch of dance classes. I am seriously considering taking Lindy Hop classes.




Umm yes please!!
 And Swing maybe in the future.

What do you think??
         

2 comments:

beka said...

love your hair curled, dear! it's adorable:)

ooooh, the dancing. love!! and 3 a class?! awesome!!!!

Amy R. Upshaw said...

Loved the pictures of the snow!