Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dear Ania

       I know I know, I am a day late in posting this, but please don't think that I forgot. I certainly did not!





                       HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



                      Sorry I got a bit upload happy! I was just having a good time re-living these moments!





   I hope your birthday was FANTASTIC!!!!
                I appreciate you so much, all the stuff we have done together. All the times you inspired me. All the support you have given me over the years, and especially for being totally ridiculous with me all the time and thinking nothing of it!
                                         LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Eliza C. said...

Aww, my dear friend! Thank you!! I miss our wonderful adventures together, and all the crazy times we had. I really wish you could have been here. Yes, I had a great day but it wasn’t the same without you... :-/ ... I appreciate your upload happy self, and wish you were always this upload happy ;-).I miss you so much, it really hard not to cry when I think about it/you. I send you a big hug!!! Love you!