Saturday, February 26, 2011

HIIIIIII YA!!!!!!! karate chop!!!!

 I ate a Cup of Noodles today. The shrimp kind. ha
I was reading in a U.K. Glamour magazine (those are the best) that the fringe look, aka bangs like mine, are becoming the thing. LOOK AT ME AHEAD OF THE CURVE. haha

Niki had a game night at her house tonight so  I hung out there at her apartment and had a brilliant time! 
She makes life fun. 
Then seeing as how it is friday and all, Shekinah and I got our Salsa on!
I was so tired by the time I got there that I couldn't seem to dance well at all. 
One of the guys even asked me if I was ok. He said I seemed less enthusiastic. I was embarrassed a bit because I seldom dance with this guy but like him. 
I am in LOVEEEEEE...with life. :]
Tomorrow I have off and I plan to sleep in and hopefully do some major EMT studying. I have my National Written final on Thursday the 3rd. Prayer would be nice. It's a big deal really and I have been out of EMT school since dec.28th.

1 comment:

beka said...

honey, i'm thinking you rock those bangs. and when anna puts her hair up in a ponytail, her bangs are out and i think it looks so british. i call it her british hairdo;)

oooh, dancing drama, aye? sounds interesting. too bad you were too tired to dance well. next time!! ;)
i'll try to remember to be praying for you dear!