Saturday, February 26, 2011

I just need to get over myself!

Have you ever looked back on life via pictures and blog posts and think "how was I not in love with life? It was so good!!"
   How did I manage to be so selfish yet still function at all???
I spend too much time feeling sorry for myself. I blame other people for things that I don't love about my own life.
I always think about that scene from the movie The Holiday and wanted to be the leading lady of my life but always managed to take a back seat then blame everyone else for putting me there when it was my own fault for being too afraid.




 I am choosing now to be the leading lady in my life story and not blame anyone else.




Life is so good!
    


Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic.  ~Rosalind Russell

1 comment:

beka said...

sweetness.
great reminder, dear hanna. :)