Friday, February 11, 2011

my feet are a bit sore from 3 hours of barefoot dancing

It's 1:30  am and I just got back from some salsa a half hour ago.
I took the lesson tonight and there was a lightbulb moment!
 Dancing after was so much fun. There is nothing better than being led around a dance floor by some guy with rhythm. SO awesome!
    There are some older guys there that are so fun to dance with because they are so good at leading. You start out doing a simple dance and then all the sudden you are in some sort of arm pretzel, then you are spinning and twirling and its just amazing!!!

    I was dancing with one guy tonight, and he asked me if I belly dance..hmmm...
I thought that was an interesting question. I immediately thought of my mom. hahaha

 SO now I am going to relax and watch some scrubs and eat some poppers. :]



                                                                 Goodnight!!!!

2 comments:

beka said...

ahhh, you're awesome!
i'm so going to take dance lessons someday.

p.s. you're adorable. really.
:)

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

bellyyy dancing!!!! hah i think i'm gunna take a salsa dance class or two so when i visit you i can keep up with your dancing feet![;