Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I can hear birds singing outside my window :]]

I am not a fan of the day that BOGO starts at Payless, and I get that email telling me all about it. It always seems to be on my day off, when the weather is nice and I know I am getting a fat check deposited into my account  within the next 24 hours.
The temptation is just ridiculous!
          Why are girls typically so attracted to shoes?
                 It looks like I just inherited a new pair of mocasins.
I woke up and went to brush my teeth and they were right outside my door. HMMMM
  I feel like we have met before.
   
                                "they ummmmmm followed me home?.. I guess I should keep them."



 Today is my day off and a co-worker just asked me to work her closing shift tonight. UH!
"Don't wake me I plan on sleeping in"




I am meeting up with a possible room-mate this friday. 
I am so excited. 
She is 20 and an artist! 
She is interning at the Vineyard arts studio.
I am really looking forward to getting coffee with her. 
It should be a great time.

1 comment:

beka said...

have fun with that coffee date! sounds like a pretty sweet room-mate. :]