Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What an adventure of a day

                                         Chicken noodle.... Breakfast of champions...maybe??
       I wanted to wear these instead of my flats...
    so I stashed my flats in a pot and came back for them later.
       hehehehehehehehehe..... apparently  I actually sound like that when I laugh "hehehehehe"
     lovely coffee shop. I got a motto chai tea, the "big size"
Niki got an Irish cream thing. 
Not sure how I feel about this outdoor escalator. 
So strange.

 If a sight like this doesn't make you proud to be American, then I don't know what would. 
We are so lucky to have a right to protest.


We walked up flights and flights of stairs to the top of this parking garage, 
we had a dance party up there.

                                                                         Happy life!!!

2 comments:

beka said...

oooh, i like those socks/footies you're wearing!
outside escalator? hmmm. strange.

what the hey is a motto chai? motto..never heard of that before. ?? haha:)

Hanna said...

The outdoor escalator always confuses me when I walk by it. We rode them just because they were there. hahah
I am not sure why it was called a moto chai. It was a bag tea. It was ok, not the best tea I have ever had