Saturday, March 12, 2011

winding down from an important day

Met with the future room-mate (Alyee) today for coffee. I showed up at the wrong starbucks on the opposite side of town and had to drive through rush hour across town to get to where she was. hahaha Not to mention my scooter was sooooo low on gas I thought it would die any second. OH FUN FUN!

   We talked for a while, and i think it will be a really good thing. :]
  Manaal stopped by my work today to drop off some samples of the mission medic shirts. She is getting ready to move and I really hope she doesn't go far because she is the cutest thing ever!! She also said that she would give me a bunch of stuff for my apartment when I move out. Just the stuff that she doesn't really need anymore and was planning on taking to thrift stores. She also offered me a couch. Answered prayer much??!!!!!?!!?!?!?
 Anyone who thinks that God doesn't answer prayer is really missing out not to mention probably to wrapped up in themselves to notice the small blessings.

   I then went with Alyee to the Meridian vineyard to see a guest speaker, Sy Rogers. He was HILARIOUS as well as brilliant. :]  Every time I go to that vineyard I get so touched and feel like crying all the time. That is saying alot knowing me because I don't cry unless something is really wrong. 



After listening to Sy speak I went home, cleaned the bathroom, and headed out to salsa. Not the best night ever, not the worst though either. I was utterly exhausted and there were a shortage of guys there to dance with, so when i finally did dance I was all over the place. OH MAN!!




Im now going to eat an unbelievable amount of pasta then go to bed.

1 comment:

beka said...

pasta-YES!

that's awesome about the couch! praise God:)