Saturday, March 12, 2011

I know it is easy to feel sorry for yourself, but you really have no reason



  Feeling blessed yet??



                                           


How about now??

 Counting your blessings???

And they say America is in a recession!!

Maybe it is a good thing our economy is so bad, I don't think people can afford to get much bigger.
Skin can only stretch so far.
Why are we not spending our lives in an attempt to care for the broken people?
What makes me even more upset is that I personally know people who get depressed that they cannot buy the new clothes they want all the time, and the designer bags they wanted, not to mention have a smart phone and an SUV.

My heart is very heavy tonight for these poor, beautiful people of the world. It depresses me that I pay my bills by selling people 5 dollar cups of coffee. 


COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.
We need to get over ourselves! 


No comments: