Monday, March 14, 2011

I cannot keep track of what day it is

I kept thinking that today was friday and that I had missed some major things that I had agreed to do this week.
It's Monday right??? Ok yes it is. 
  My Grandma emailed me today and told me that I am getting a pretty nice tax return. I now have money to use for my vaccinations. Those will not be cheap, that is certain. 

I emailed St.Lukes today about any possible jobs. I asked about their ER-Tech requirements. I really hope there is something there for me. 
Alyee also found a  temporary place to stay until I am back from Ecuador. I am so happy she found somewhere.

    I'm just catching up on some school reading.
Good stuff you know.

That is all I have to say for today. 
Hope your day has been lovely. 

2 comments:

Joshbdev said...

I hope I'm not reading too much into it, but today is Tuesday :-P

Hanna said...

WHAT IS TODAY!!??!?!??!?!??!