Thursday, March 24, 2011

I guess the way I see it is that ;

We are created to be social beings.
 So many other spiritual views take away the social aspect of life that our soul longs for and reduces it to either us being alone, or us being surrounded by people for eternity, but not necessarily people who truly want to be there but rather persons you earned during your earthly journey. 
No body wants to be forced to spend time with a person. 
I guess that is the part I cannot get past. 
When I tell you that I want you to believe in the awesomeness of Jesus and believe that heaven really isn't as cheesy as we have come to view it, I say it partly because I just want to spend eternity with you laughing with all my favorite people, and a captivating, excellent  Father who embraces us in a comfy blanket of love and approval. 

1 comment:

beka said...

lovelovelove this.