Friday, March 25, 2011

What a colorful time


Niki and I decided to have a cafe craft day yesterday. We decided to finger paint. .
First we made some tea, (look at the cute infuser I bought!) I am so excited about it.
I made some vanilla spice tea. mmmmmmmmmm

  A number of other co-workers, regulars, and little cuties stopped by to finger paint with us.


   This is Kay and Sam's daughter. Kay used to work with us and now her husband Sam does.
 This is my first painting. I think it is pretty.
 Our co-worker Danny painted this^^ It is a of Clark. hehe


 Clark was painting us apparently. Niki and I didn't see the likeness, but everyone who saw it guessed it was us. Weird!
 This is one of our regulars, he is hilarious! He said that he would finger paint if he could paint something that was "brutal".  As he was painting he kept saying "brutal, Brutal". haha! He painted a monster.
 Then this little guy, who is the child of a regular came over and did some painting. He was the cutest thing ever!