Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meet Venaday, my eight year old self!

Today was one of those days where I woke up and said "I want to wear this, this and this, and I don't care how it looks together."
I love those days where the inner child in you gets so hyperactive that it gets you excited to do things even if they aren't a social norm!
  HOORAY!!



 I feel like a colorful butterfly!
I keep recalling the image of my nephew Josiah (at age 3) putting on a small pair of dress-up wings, running around the yard saying he could fly like tinkerbell. I feel like that some days, and it is beautiful!
Today is one of those days.

Remember that Fashion show I told you I was in? It was yesterday, and as a thank you the models got to pick out a pair of sweet designer sunglasses at the store.
So allow me to drop some Blue steel on you!
mmmmmhmmmmm.

btw the guy with the beard called me today. He wants to do lunch. I told him I am so busy these days, which is exactly true.

1 comment:

beka said...

ahhh i love it:)
i love those days!
hmmm. bearded guy, huh? heheh:)